Wednesday 4 February 2015

Circle Lenses: Twinkle Eyes Grege Gray from PinkIcon


Hello again!
A few weeks ago I received a package from PinkIcon store because they kindly sponsored me a lovely pair of lenses: Nudy Blue, you can see the review I did about them right HERE where you'll be able to see some information about the store and the lenses I received! ♥
They also sent me two boxes of twn pairs of lenses so I decided I should do a review about them, they were so nice to send me the Nudy Blue lenses and two more boxes with more beautiful lenses!



About the lenses:

Brand: Twinkle Eyes
Model: Half Series
Color: Gray with a little yellow-golden inner ring that makes your eyes look really natural!
Diameter: 14.2mm
Base Curve: 8.7mm
Water Content: 38%
Package: One box with TEN lenses.
Life Span: One day, these are daily lenses.
Power Range: From 0.00 to -9.00
If you like them, check them HERE


As I said in my previous review about PinkIcon lenses, the shipping was fast and I also could track my items whenever I want thanks to the tracking code they gave to me.
The package arrived perfectly, everything was in perfect conditions!



This was the package with all the items inside!

I found all these things: the Nudy Blue lenses (review HERE ), a lenscase, a cute business card, some instructions for contact lenses, the Twinkle Eyes catalogue and the two boxes od Twinkle Eyes lenses: Ash Brown and Grege Gray, these are the ones I'm going to review today!
And in a few days I'll review the other ones: Ash Brown!
Rmember you can see all the details about the Nudy Blue lenses and the other items inside the package going to my other review HERE

Twinkle Eyes is a really nice collection of daily circle lenses, they look really bright and nice plus the variety of lenses is great, as you can see.





The box is really cute! I really like it, you can't see it properly in the picture but the upper side, the gray one shines like it had glitter on it and it looks so cute! ♥
I'm sure I'll keep it even after using all the lenses!




Now let's open the box and see what's inside of it~ 



Inside there are ten lenses, each one inside its own plastic case and some instructions and tips for your lenses!


Don't forger these are daily lenses, not weekle, monthly or yearly ones! So don't try to wear them like these ones I just mentioned, okay~?



Now I'm going to take two of them, the plastic cases are really easy and simple to open, you don't even need an explanation!






To be honest I really like the way the daily lenses are packed~

Now let's see how they look!


I really like the way they look, the gray color looks natural and the golden-yellow inner ring makes a more realistic effect! ♥
And as you can see, the lenses blend nice with my natural eye color!


Have another picture where you can see the lenses look great and give a fantastic natural look to my eyes!
Hope you like them!

Now this is what I have to say about the lenses:

Color: 5/5    This is not a "typical" fantasy or unnatural color and I really like dark grey eyes so this color is amazing!
Design: 5/5   This design is a simple and natural one it's perfect for people who want to make their eyes look bigger but in a natural way!

Comfort: 5/5  I have no complains about these lenses, 100% recommended, absolutely comfortable, my eyes were in perect conditions all the time when I was wearing them!
Size: 5/5    14.2 mm is a really normal size for circle lenses, I don't really know if I should give a certain puntuation to lens size because every size is nice, I think!
Price: 3.5/5   $23.74 (21€) is a nice price to purchase these beautiful lenses.

Overall:  4.7/5 ☆ These lenses are great and I love the color and how comfortable they are!  The only thing I dislike (not really, I think this is the only bad thing) it's they're daily but at least you get 10 pairs! ♥
Hope you like them!

Like them? Want them? Get them from HERE!


 Click on the PINKicon banner to go to their fanastic website!





[GET A $5 DISCOUNT USING THE CODE 'A24680000']



You can find PINKicon on:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pinkicononlineshop
Instagram: http://instagram.com/pinkicon_shop
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/pinkicon_shop/
Tumblr: http://pinkicon.tumblr.com/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/pinkiconpinkicon








No comments :

Post a Comment

Cute Poka Dotted Sky Blue Bow Tie Ribbon