Monday 26 January 2015

Leopard Gray from Klenspop {Sponsor}

Today I have a new circle lenses review for you!

As I told you some time ago, I received two pair of sponsored lenses from Klenspop, I received Magic Eye Twister Black and Leopard Gray, THIS was the review of Magic Eye Twister Black but now I'll be reviewing Leopard Gray!
 Klenspop is a great online store mostly dedicated to cosmetic and circle lenses, but you can also find some accesories too: lenscases, lenses cleaner or nice cosmetics!
You can see detailed information about the store HERE (I really recommend you to read it, you'll find out Klenspop is an amazing store tou can totally trust.)

I want to thanks again Klenspop for being so nice and sponsor m some circle lenses to review, their products are great! ♥
I really like the circle lenses I'm going to review, they have a really cool design!


LENSES INFORMATION:

Brand: Polytouch
Diameter: 14.2mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.8mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: One year
Country of Origin: South Korea
Price: 13,30€ (15$)

Take a look at them HERE


The shippings was really fast, as always, Klenspop always offer a really nice shipping service!
Like every time I got anything from Klenspop... Everything is in perfect conditions and perfectly packed, that's great!
Here you can see it!








Here you can see the two boxes of circle lenses I received but this time I'll review the second pair: Leopard Gray!

They came in another cute gray box, I'm in love with these boxes, I always keep them anf I use them to put inside the lenscase, tweezers and more, it's a nice way to organize my lenses!








You can find some useful and easy to understand instructions on the back side of the box about how to put your lenses on! ♥






You can see every item inside the box: two vials for the lenses, a lenscase and a pair of tweezers, they're so useful, now I have a few pairs at home and I love them! Everything was inside a transparent plastic bag!

Now let's take a look at the vials!





You can also see a closer view of one of the lenses! The outer ring is really cute and the gray inner ring creates a nice effect!

Now it's time to open the circle lenses vial so we can put them in their lenscase, and later I'll upload some pictures wearing them! ♥



Remember you can click on the pictures to enlarge them, it will be easier for you if you want a detailed view!
Well, in this collage you can see how to open the vials! Easy and simple! ♥

Okay, now let's put the circle lenses in their case!




 They look great, right? Like I said before, the inner and outer ring look fantastic, when you wear them they look really nice, they give my eyes a bright gray color!

Okay, let's take a look at them!



They look really nice, right? The gray color is brigh and really noticeable! The outer ring makes a enlargement effect on my eyes plus the gray inner ring makes them look so pretty! ♥

And now hay some pictures of me wearing them!





Okay, so here is what I think:

Color: 5/5  : I think black  and grey lenses are great!! ♥
Design: 4/5  ☆: This design is really cool, I really like both inner and outer ring!
Comfort: 4.5/5:  They're really comfortable, I wore them for 4 or 5 hours without noticing anything bad, my eyes didn't dry!
Size: 5/5    I don't really know if I should rate this because every size is nice, I think and well, these have a really nice size!
Price: 5/5  ☆ 15$ is a realy nice price, really affordable for everyone!
Overall: 4.7/5  These lenses are great! ♥

Did I convice you to get your own pair? Yes? No? Well, if you're interested you may purchase them HERE or you can just take a look at the store, but let me say... If you want to purchase circle lenses, Klenspop won't dissapoint you, amazing prices and products. ♥



Thank you, Klenspop ♥
Click on the banner to go to the store!



Don't forget to visit and like their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Klenspopop

No comments :

Post a Comment

Cute Poka Dotted Sky Blue Bow Tie Ribbon