Friday 9 January 2015

BangGood clothing and accesories {Collaboration}

 Some of you may know BangGood, it's a really huge onlinE store with a wide variety of products, you can find so many things: clothing, make up, toys, acces

ories, electronic devices, everything you need for your tablet, computer, mobile phone... Home and garden items, jewelry, every you can imagine!
The have amazing prices so you'll be able to find everything you like and purchase it, plus they always have great discounts you'll enjoy!
Visit the store HERE!

First of all, before I start the review, I'd like to apologize because I've been late making some reviews, I've been ill and I was not feeling good so I was not able to be online as much as I wanted to, sorry!
I also want to thank BangGood's service because they were so kind to collaborate sending me these amazing products I'm going to review: I chose a cute cat sweatshirt, a heart pattern tights, a cute eyeball ring, a spiked black beanie hat and a black fake piercing.

Everything came in two different packages, the hat, the tights and the ring in one of them, the little one, and the sweatshirt and the fake piercing in another big one. Both arrived really fast, the shipping time was great and everything was in perfect conditions and nicely packed, so let's start and first have some pictures of the packages!

On the left side, the big one with the white cat sweatshirt and the fake piercing/earring and on the right side, the other onw with the hat, the tights and the ring!

 They arrived just in time, I received the second package one day after I received the first one!


I'm going to start with the items inside the first package, the sweatshirt and the fake piercing/earring!

Have some pictures from the moment I was opening the bag containing the sweatshirt!



The sweatshirt came inside a transparent plastic bag, it was perfectly fold inside it!
Okay, when took it out of the bag!
It looks so cute and nice, the materials are resistent, the colors are solid and vibrant, I really liked it!
And it was so soft! The size was great for me, it's a medium (M) size!


I wanted to got outside to take some full body pictures of me wearing it but, as I said before, I've been ill so I had to took pictures like this at home, but you can see the sweatshirt perfectly, the colors are really nice, it's very comfy! I didn't want to took it off because it's so soft and warm! I really like the touch of it! I really recommend this sweatshirt if you want something cute and warm to wear every day!
If you like it, you can purchase it HERE for only 12€ ($14)
Don't miss this chance because you'll get free shipping service!



Now let's continue with the black fake piercing-earring!


 Like the sweatshirt, it came inside a plastic bag, this time in a very little one!

Let's take a look a little closer, it came with a little ball so it looks like a closure ring piercing when you wear it! You can take off the ball if you want it that way!
Here are some pictures of me wearing it like a lip piercing!

I also took a full portrait picture while I was wearing it, this time on the left side of my lips!

I was wearing it like a lip piercing but you can wear them like you want, wearing it on your ear would make great, or you can use it as a nose ring too!
I really recommend this for people who like piercings and maybe they can't get one because they're underage oe dye to work issues, for example, a fake ring is a nice solution, you can take it off whenever you want with no problem!
If you like this, purchase it from HERE FOR ONLY 0,86€ ($0,99)
Avaliable in so many other colors!


Okay, these are the items from the first package, now it's the time for the second one!
I'm going to start with the blue eyeball ring!


Like the fake earring, it came inside a little transparent plastic bag, it was nicely closed too!

I really like the color, it's really bright! I was about to say the ring was big but, actually, it's my hand the one is really small!
 It fits me perfectly on my middle finger! My fingers are tiny so the ring was pretty big for the other ones!

As you can see, the details are really nice and the shape of the eye is great, I love the way it looks! The colors are great and in this picture the eye color matches my nails!
It's a really beautifu ring I really recomend you to purchase!
So if you want it, get one from HERE! Only 0.89€ ($0,99) And it's also avaliable in a cute brown reddish color!


Now let's continue with the cute spiked black hat!


Like every other item, the hat also came inside its own plastic bag!
I think this hate is just perfect, the spikes look so cute on it!

Have a few pictures more, this time wearing this cute hat!


It looks really nice, the spikes give this hate an unique look! You can combine it with so many clothes and make a lovely outfit with this!
The quality is amazing, the spikes are resistant and it fits me perfectly!
I really suggest you to get one or more HERE  Only 3,50€! ($4)
And it's avaliable in so many beautiful and vibrant colors! Red, blue, pink, green, orange... you can purchase some of them to combine them with so many different clothes!


Now the las item, this is specially cute aw!
These tights are amazing and the hearts look so lovely~


They came in a cute envelop inside their plastic bag!

Here are the tights, as you can see, the hearts shape is perfect and they have a realy solid and nice color!


It's a shame I was not able to took full body pictures outside but have a few pictures here.
They look great!
And one thing I have to say about them it's they're really, really warm! And of course, they're really comfortable!



If you're searching for a high quality tights with nice patterns and desings, you'd like to purchase these one from HERE for only 3,95€ ($4,55)
There are more models avaliable, you can choose more designs instead of this one with hearts, you'll find some with a lovely kitty print or a cute bunny print! Check them out!


If you've liked this produs you shouls really take a look at BangGood store, you won't regret it, you'll find amazing quality products with great prices and discounts!

Click on their banner to go directly to the site, you won't regret purchasing from this site.
The service is great, the website is really nice and the attention given to their customers is fantastic, their staff is really kind!
Thanks again to BangGood for being so nice and kind to me!
Hope you liked this!
And don't forget to check all these amazing codes to get great discounts:

12% off Women's Clothing -- Code: BGNS10(ends Jan. 31st)
$5 off on Orders over $30 -- Code: WV1010(ends Mar. 3rd)
20% off Women Coat -- Code: 20Deal(ends Jan. 31st)
12% off Elegant Black Fashion -- Code: EBLACK(ends Feb. 1st)
$4 off on Orders over $20 of Jewelry -- Code: 44aa12(ends July 1st)
8% off Sleepwears -- Code: SL1210(ends Jan. 15th)
8% off Shapewears -- Code: SH1225(ends Feb. 14th)
50% off Bra Clearance -- Code: BC1210(ends Feb. 14th)
25% off Men's Clothing Clearance -- Code: BGM210(ends Feb. 27th)
7% off Bedding Sets -- Code: bedset(ends Feb. 18th)
10% off Men's Jeans -- Code: jeans(ends Jul. 31st)
















No comments :

Post a Comment

Cute Poka Dotted Sky Blue Bow Tie Ribbon