Friday 2 January 2015

Geo Cafe Mimi Cappuccino Violet from Geo Coloured Lenses {Sponsor}


First of all I want to thank Geo Coloured Lenses for sponsoring me these lenses. And sorry for makeing this review so late, I've been ill and I wasn't even at home do it took a while for me to make this!

Geo Coloured Lenses is a great online store with a huge variety of GEO MEDICAL lenses, you'll love it.
Geo Medical is a great Korean circle lenses brand, the only one approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and gained International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and ConformitĂ© EuropĂ©enne (CE) certification.
You should check the store now, all their products are genuine, every Geo Medical vial comes with a sticker with a serial code so you can verify you've purchased and original and genuine product! You'll be able to verify the authencity on this site.

They offer FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE and that's a great think to have in mind.
You'll also get a FREE lenscase with every pair of lenses yoou purchase!
After reading all this information about Geo Coloured Lens I'm sure you'll take a look a the store HERE.
Okay, now let's talk about the lenses I'm going to review... Hope you like it!

LENSES INFORMATION:


Brand: GEO MEDICAL
Collection: Cafe Mimi
Color: Violet
Diameter: 15.00mm
Base Curve: 8.70mm
Water Content: 40±2%
Life Span: Yearly
Power: Range: 0.0 only
Check them HERE







The shipping time was short, I got my lenses so fast! Around 20 days after the day they were sent and that's really nice! Nobody likes waiting for an online order!
Everything was perfectly packed and in perfect conditions, as you'll be able to see in this pictures (remember you can click on them to see a larger view of the pictures):


I opened the package and I found a closed plastic bag with the items inside of it!


I opened it, inside of it I found the lensclase, the store card, instructions and information about the lenses and the two vials with the lenses inside of them!



Everything looks so cute! I took a few pictures of the lenscase, the vials and more...


These are the lens case, they're normal one but I really like blue, it's like my favourite color so I really like these.

And here are the vials! Click on the pictures to see a full size picture if you want to see them in a detailed way!




 The vials are so cute, okay, and I usually never get rid of them, even if I don't need them anymore.
I don't know, they're lovely!

Remember what I wrote before about checking if your lenses are fake?
Search for this sticker con your vial, now scratch it and you'll find a code, just write it on this GEO anti-fake website!





Well, now it's time so see the lens in a better way, right? Have a few detailed pictures of them, they create an amazing effects on my eyes and the details of the lens are so cute and cool!



 As I just said, the details are great, the inner ring looks so beautiful, it's like stunning, I really like this design, I suggest to click on these pictures to see them in a larger view, you'll be able to appreciate all the details!
 As you can see, the color is violet but they look like a kinda brownish violet, I really like that color.



  Above you can see both sides of the lenses!

Now it's time to put them on but first you'll need to open the vials, they're inda easy to open but if you find difficulties, remember you can ask for help! Here is a collage with some pictures that will show you a simple way to open the vials! (Click the image to enlarge it!!)



Simple and easy, right?

Now the final part, some pictures of me wearing these amazing lenses!
First have a collage, in the first pictures I'm not wearing any lens, on the second one I'm only wearing one on my right eye, and in the third pictures I'm wearing both!
They look great, I like the way they blend with my eye colors and the effect they create!




 Here is another picture with natural light, the sky was so cloudy these days so it was difficult to take a bright picture but you can see them perfectly!

So well, I took a picture with flash so you can see how they look with that kind of light!
Here you can see the lovely violet color and the way the lenses color blend, it looks great!


On this next picture you'll see a really close view of one of the lens, you can see the details really, really close so you can appreciate how lovely they are!


Here is a picture of my face so you can see how they look from a far distance, please, kinda ignore my face, I've been ill and well, my face doesn't look too good, I'm not even wearing so much make up because when I'm ill or sick I'm not used to use it! :(






Now this is what I think about this lenses:

Color: 4.5/5    I think is a very original color, a brownish violet is a pretty color! ♥
Design: 5/5  ☆ This design is really cool and like I said before, I think it's really original and it looks great, the effect is amazing!

Comfort: 5/5  I must say these lenses are one of the most comfortable I've ever wore! I was able to wear them like 5-6 hours for the first time and my eyes didn't dry and I never saw blurry or whatever!
Size: 5/5    15 mm is a really great size for circle lenses, I don't really know if I should give a certain puntuation to lens size because every size is nice, I think!
Price: 5/5  ☆ 19,42€ or $23.50 is a really nice price, really affordable for everyone!
Overall: 4.9/5  

If you've liked them, get now your pair HERE

I hope you liked this review, if you need any help or you have questions, just ask!




Find Geo Coloured Lenses on:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/geocolouredlenses
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/geolenses/
Instagram: @geolenses
Tumblr: http://ilovecirclelenses.tumblr.com/

No comments :

Post a Comment

Cute Poka Dotted Sky Blue Bow Tie Ribbon