Tuesday 23 December 2014

SheInside's Sweatshirt Review ♥ {Collaboration}


About the store:

Hello there, guys! You may already know SHEINSIDE, a huge online store with amazing high quality products like clothes, so many kinds of shoes, accesories and more, they have a great variety of fashionable clothing. And they also have amazing prices, if you visit the store, take a look at the whole store and I'm sure you'll find somethig nice to purchase!
Oh, I can't forget to mention the free shipping worldwide service!
Also I have to mention the customer service is top notch and they're really nice and kind, they answer really fast any question or message you have and I thik every customer woud really appreciate that.

I also want to thank you Jessy from SheInside, she was the person who I talked to and she was very nice and helped and guided me in the store,  really nice, thank you for the opportunity of sharing SheInside products!


About the shipping:
The shipping was kinda fast and I also got a tracking number really quickly so I was able to know where my parcel was at any time!
The item got arrived here in perfect conditions, everything was perfectly packed!




Okay, no let's open the package. As I told you before, everything is in perfect conditions. The sweatshirt was perfectly folded inside a plastic bag!




I chose a cute and cool flower print sweatshirt with a great phrase on it saying "I hope your wifi dies." I really adore it and it matches perfectly with so many clothes I already own, it looks great with black, green, pink and so many other colors.
Have a close look piercture here, remember you can click on the picture to see a full size picture and you'll be able to appreciate more details of the pictures!




The sweatshirt has so many details, is really colorful and comfortable, I like the fabric used to make this, it's really soft! Plus the sentence is really cool, I think everyone has wished to someone their wifi died, I'm pretty sure about it haha, nobody likes not being hable to connect to wifi. I think that's one of the reasons I chose this sweatshirt!

I took some pictures with this on!
Excuse my face, I  was ill during a few weeks so I was not able to take so many pictures as I wanted to but I could take a few ones even if I look kinda sick, winter always makes me feel ill.




 As you can see here I'm really short but to be honest I look shorter than I expected on this picture, wow...




As I said before, I really liked how this sweathirt goes with black so I'm wearing a long curly black wig I really love with a black pair of shoes, a black skirt and a black little bag with a cute ribbon!
Well, the important thing here is the sweatshirt looks fantastic, it's comfortable and you can combine it with so many clothes, it's really nice fore a nice weather too, if it's too cold you can put a cute cardigan or jacket over it and it will look fine, it's also nice to wear it when it's hot because it won't make you feel too hot or similar, at least in my case!
I really recommend purchasing from SheInside, you won't be dissapointed!

If you liked it, don't forget to visit SHEINSIDE and get your own sweatshirt.


You should also visit SHEINSIDE and take a look at all their products, I'm sure you'll find something you'd like to purchase, and now it's Christmas season, find something nice to buy for you or maybe your friends and family! ♥

SHEINSIDE AT:
Instagram: @sheinside_official
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sheinsider
Blog: http://sheinsideofficialblog.blogspot.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Cute Poka Dotted Sky Blue Bow Tie Ribbon