Tuesday 2 December 2014

G&G Xxtra Larger Hyper Size Circle Black from PinkyParadise ♥



First of all, PinkyParadise, thank you so much for sonsoring me these amazing and goodlooking circle lens, I adore them!♥
PinkyParadise is a really huge onlin circle lens store iwith more than 900 types of contact lenses avaliable so you should check it out! You can use the code 'staytrueorgtfo' to get a free animal lenscase and a free mysterious gift with each pair of lenses you purchase! ♥


 G&G Xxtra Larger Hyper Size Circle Black ♥
About the lenses:
Brand: G&G (DUEBA/BARBIE)
Moder: Xxtra Larger Hyper Size Circle Black
Diameter: 14,5mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8,8mm
Life Span: One year disposal
Preescription Power: From 0.00 to -10.00


Get them HERE
The shipping was kinda fast, post service here in Spain uses to be kinda slow but I got my package in three weeks. ♥ Everything was in perfect conditions and perfectly packed.






You can see above everything that came inside the packcage: A cute pink macaroon lenscase, the pais of lens in a red envelopment and a cute gift ♥
I'll start with the gift and I'll leave the lens and the lenscase for later!




Some may ask what's this because well, I can't really read this haha but there are two hair grip bands, you can use them to comb back your hair and put it back, it's comfortable to be honest and they workd really good, take a look~




Okay, let's continue, now the pink macaroon case! It's really cute and you can see a really cute L with a little heart on the left case so you know it's for the lens for your left eye! Actually it looks too cute.




I really like the pink color, inside the case you can see both letters: L and R to know where to pute your lens in case you have different prescription power.

Now what you've been waiting for and also my favourite part: the contact lens!

As you can see, they came in a red envelopment to avoid damaging the lens vials, I was so excited opening it! Look how nice these lens are!





 Now it's time to open the vials, it's really easy, if you don't know how to open them, here you have these pictures where you'll be able to see how simple is opening them!



                                 


 Now they're ready to open and you can put them inside the lenscase! Look how nicely detailed are these lens!




They're adorable, yay! There's a big black outer ring that creates a great effect on my eyes and make them look so much bigger plus the lens color blends nicely with my natural eye color, even if I have different eye colors, as you can see in the next picture! I ADORE THESE LENS!





They look great, right? Now there are some pictures of me wearing these lens! Ignore my face, I was having a real "bad face" day lol.









I really like them, yep!

And now I'll make a little resume about all this:



Color: 5/5   I love black and grey lens! ♥
Design: 5/5   This design is simple and it makes my eyes look natural and bigger.
Comfort: 5/5   They're comfy and I was able to wear them a lot of time without seeing blurry or getting my eyes dry.
Size: 5/5    I'm not really sure about rating the size because I don't know, every size is great for these kind of lenses! 
Overall: 5/5  ☆  I can say they're amazing! They're like the perfect lens for me! ♥



If you want to purchase a pair click HERE and you'll directly go to these lens page. ♥


Don't forget to check out PinkyParadise store and, if you're going to purchase, use the code 'staytrueorgtfo' to get a cute animal lenscase and a free mysterious gift. ♥
Click on the gif to go to PinkyParadise store. ♥









No comments :

Post a Comment

Cute Poka Dotted Sky Blue Bow Tie Ribbon