Thursday 27 November 2014

Eyeball flesh plug and Stormtrooper flesh plug from Speedy Body Jewelry

                              




Again, I want to thanks Jason for sending me these cool plugs (I made a review a few days ago about a septum clicker he sent me too with more items!) ♥ He's been so kind and I really wanted to make a few reviews about his store and products! 



As I told you when I reviewed THIS SEPTUM CLICKER, Speedy Body Jewelry is a store based in UK, they have so many different products with really nice prices and top-notch quality plus they ship items REALLY FAST, I totally recommend this store, you won't be dissapointed! 
Remember you can get a 10% off discount if you follow Speedy Body Jewelry on Twitter or Facebook before making your purchase and you know you love discounts!

Check out Speedy Body Jewelry store HERE !!

As I said in my last review, I got my package and everything was in perfect conditions, it arrived in a week, really fast!







Look how cool they are!





You can see here a few pictures I took! I'll be adding more soon!







Do you like them? Want to get one or maybe a pair of them? Then get yours!
What are yu waiting for? Check out the whole store, so many different models and amazing products! And they also offer wholesale prices if you're a piercer or own a store!
And thanks again to Jason for this!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Cute Poka Dotted Sky Blue Bow Tie Ribbon