Tuesday 25 November 2014

Septum Clicker from Speedy Body Jewelry



First of all, I want to thanks Jason for sending me this amazing septum clicker (and also a few fresh plugs and a taper, but I'll review those later.) ♥ He was so kind and I was really happy to take pictures and send them to him and upload them!

Speedy Body Jewelry is a store base in UK, they sell so many different products with really nice prices and amazing quality plus they ship items REALLY FAST, I really recommend purchasing on this store! And remember you can get a 10% off discoun if you follow Speedy Body Jewelry on Twitter or Facebook before making your purchase! Don't miss this chance!

Check out the store HERE !!

When I got my package everything was in perfect conditions and perfectly packed, it arrived in a week, that's really fast!





This clicker looks so cute, right?







Everything was perfect with this clicker, to be honest, I really love the color, it's really comfy and it looks so cute! I'd give it 5/5  





Do you like it and want to get one liks this? CLICK HERE and get yours now! What are yu waiting for? They have so many different colors and amazing products! And they also offer wholesale prices if you're a piercer or own a store!

And thanks again to Jason for this!





1 comment :

Cute Poka Dotted Sky Blue Bow Tie Ribbon