Monday 17 November 2014

New India Collection, nail polish from Astor




I saw these new nail polish collection from Astor and to be honest I really needed to get some of them! They look bright ad so beautiful, they're really nice.
I bought these ones:
1.- Blue (342 Vibrant Mumbai)
2.- Green (343 Fascinating Goa)
I'm going to make a review about both instead of making a different review for each one!
Price: 5/5 Only 2€! (2.50$/1.57£) It's a really nice price, not gonna lie, if anyone is interested they can get them for a really low price and that's really good!
Color: 5/5 ☆  I LOVE these two colors, they look really bright and they add a really lovely and colorful touch to your nails, you can combine then and your hand will look amazing!

Quality: 3.5/5  I needed to apply the nail polish twice, if no the color won't look nice and you won't get an even coat for your nails... 
Overall: 4'5/5 ☆  The price is great, the colors are really nice. The only problem is you need to apply two or more coeats to make your nails look perfect but thats not really a problem, right?



To be honest, I really recommend these products!
Check out the whole aSTOR Collection right HERE, DON'T MISS IT!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Cute Poka Dotted Sky Blue Bow Tie Ribbon