Monday 17 November 2014

Cute Bunny Ring from Tea Cup Castle Store

Today I bring to you another review!
First of all, I want to thank you Angela, the owner of Tea Cup Castle store, for sending me this cute bunny ring!
♡ Cute Bunny Ring ♡
I got this adorable bunny ring from Tea Cup Castle store, I'm so happy with it, it looks amazing! I'm not going to stop wearing it.
The delivery was so fast, I only had to wait around a week and a half, more or less. The store is in Los Angeles and I'm from Spain so yes, it was really fast! I love when that happens and I don't have too wait too much, I'm kinda impatient when I order something online. ♥
The ring came with a cool pin badge, a cute sticker and a totally beautiful and colorful card from the store, as you can see in the last picture. ♥
As you can see in the first picture, the envelope had a extremely cute paper seal that I didn't want to remove, it looked so nice aw, it says "C'est un petit cadeau pour toi," it means "This is a little gift for you." I was so surprised when I saw it. ♥
I totally recommend you to check out her store and buy something! She has so many cute and lovely items, if I could I'd buy everything so be nice andbuy something now, you won't regret it! ♥
♥  ♥ TEA CUP CASTLE STORE ♥  





No comments :

Post a Comment

Cute Poka Dotted Sky Blue Bow Tie Ribbon