Friday 19 December 2014

Born Pretty Store Accesories {Collaboration}


Hello there, Born Pretty Store is a great online store with a huge variety of products: Clothes, accesoroes, shoes, phone cases, contact lens, toys and so much more. Everything at AMAZING prices. I suggest you to check it out and buy something from it! Their customer service is top notch quality, they answer really fast and they're so nice and kind and that's really good when you're dealing with people from a store!
If you purchase something, you can use the code 'CECT10' to get a 10% off discount in your purchase. ♥

I want to thank Jenny for sending me these amazing items I'm going to review, I adore them, they look great. ♥

I had to choose a few things and I chose a cool double finger Batman ring, a lovely red apple necklace and a pair of really beautiful angel wings broochs.

The shipment too a while but it was worth it, I received it after 35 days more or less.
Evrything was perfectly packed and in perfect conditions, as you can see in the pictures below!



The envelop looked a little big to me but it was normal because everything was carefuly packed so the items arrive in great condition!


I found the store card with their info like the store Instagram and the store email.
In the picture below you'll see the three items inside their respective plastic bags. ♥
They're great!



BATMAN DOUBLE RING

I'm going to start with the Batman ring!
It's a double finger ring, when you put it on, you have to wear it in two fingers, not in one like an usual ring.
The black jewel stones look great, I really like them!
The ring is comfortable and I really like how it looks!


This is the view of the double ring!

Here you can see the ring and just below a close and detailed look of the black gemstones ♥
I'm not tired of saying I really like it!


Have a few pictures while I was wearing this cool ring!





I took some pictures of it on my Batman hoodie because I thought it would look great, yay!  ♥


If you like this ring you can get it HERE

Don't miss this chance, the price is amazing and, as you can see, the quality is great.
This is a must for every Batman fan!



RED APPLE NECKLACE

I really like this necklace when I saw it, apples are one of my favourite fruits! There are two colors avaliable: red and green. I like both but I chose red! It's bigger than I expected, that's really nice, have some beautiful pictures!





It's really, really beautiful, and also VERY CUTE. ♥
As you can see in the picture below, the necklace has a great size!


In the picture I'm wearing the necklace, it looks so cute and I love the way it looks on me because I like the combination of the red apple and my skin!




If you're interested in buying one (or more, of course) you can find it HERE.
Remember it's avaliable in green too! The price is amazing and it's worth it, the quality is really nice and it's perfect to wear it everyday, you can also use it as a gift!


ANGEL WINGS BROOCH

These broochs are AMAZING and they are so bright, and they give a cute and elegant look at the same time!
I received it and I coulnd't stop staring at it, I fell in love with this accesory!

It looks amazing, have some pictures, I'm sure you'll agree with me.


Remember you can click on the pictures to see full size picture to appreciate every detail!


I love this blouse I have, I own some blouses like this and I think they look perfect wit broochs like this! The angel wings are too beautiful and the silver color is perfect!


I really love this last picture because the broochs look amazing and my hair matches my nails!


If you liked this, you can get yours HERE
The price is really nice too, like all the prices on Born Pretty Store 
This accesory will look amazing on your classic, cute or elegant outfit! ♥

If you've liked all this, go to Born Pretty Store and make a nice purchase!
Don't forget you can use the code 'CECT10' for a 10% OFF DISCOUNT!
Everybody love discounts, right?
What are you waiting for, then?
Clink on the picure to go to the store. ♥
Have a nice online shopping day!

3 comments :

  1. ¡Hola!
    Me he metido en la tienda y la verdad es que es increíble :)
    Estoy haciendo un pedido y trato de poner tu código, pero me dice que es inválido D:
    ¿Ha caducado o algo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me alegro de que te guste :)

      Iba a actualizar la publicación pero no pude, no caduca pero resulta que el código sí es válido pero sólo se descuenta un 10% a productos que no tengan ya un descuento previo por ofertas o promociones, y normalmente suelen tener muchísimos artículos ya rebajados, creo que ese será lo que te está sucediendo :(
      ¡Siento las molestias!

      Delete
    2. Oh! Entiendo ^_^ No hay ningún problema :D

      Gracias igualmente ^_^

      Delete

Cute Poka Dotted Sky Blue Bow Tie Ribbon