Monday 15 December 2014

Oasap Clothing {Collaboration}



Oasap is a great fashion online store with a INCREDIBLY LARGE amount of products: shoes, accesories, sweaters, hoodies, pants... everything you can imagine. I adore it.
Their prices are amazing and you can find whatever you want or need.
It always has amazing deals and offers
You can check out the store HERE.
You'll love it!


This time I'm going to review three things I'm sure you'll like: A cool sweatshirt, a cute skirt and a lovely pair of over the knee socks.
At the end of the review you'll see more links to OASAP store and every product you'll see in this post! And also so many pictures, of course.

I received the package and everything was in perfect conditions and perfectly packed, I'm totally happy with it. The shipping was kinda fast and I could check where my parcel was thanks to the tracking number OASAP gave me.
Have a picture of the package!



And now let's open it!



As you can see, everything is in order, perfecty packed in different closed transparent plastic bags with their tags. I'm going to start with the socks. I made a collage, remember you ca click on the pictures to see a larger and detailed view. ♥




They look amazing, they're really comfy and cute, and they're not the typical over the knee socks that fall down your legs while you're walking, and that's simply AMAZING. And the material is high queality and they're really warm too, I can wear it while it's winter here! The spikes are perfectly attached to the socks and they're great quality too. 
You'll see so many more pictures later at the end of the post. ♥

Now the skirt. What can I say? It's perfect, it fits me perfectly and it's one of the most comfortable skirts I've ever wore. The lenght is great too! It's really comfy and I really like the material used to make it. I love the colors, I really like the black and white combination and it reminds me of a typical school uniform skirt, I have so many of that kind and I think they're my favourite! ♥



As I said before, everything was in perfect conditions packed in plastic bags, the bags can be easily opened, the skirt was nicely folded inside it.
Below you'll see a detailed close picture of the fabric, it's a great quality one, really flexible and nice. This skirt is really comfortable and I love the way it looks when I wear it, if you want a lovely skirt to ad to your wardrobe, this is a pefect choice, you have more colors to choose like red or yellow!
The skirt came with this OASAP tag. I have it in a little box because I really like tags and I like to collect them!




Okay, now the last thing I got from OASAP, this amazing cool sweatshirt. I really love the phrase on it, I thought it was cool and it kinda defines me, I don't use to like wwaring too much make up and I use to look all day the same way I look when I just woke up, I don't know, it just siple suits me a lot!
Have a few pictures here, remember you can click on the pictures to see a larger view! ♥



Like the skirt, the sweatshirt was also folded inside the transparent plastic bag.
I opened it and it also came with the OASAP tag.
It's really soft and comfortable, I really like it, I've wore it three times since I got it and I could see the serigraph is a nice quality one! I think that's really important, some serigraphs use to be a really bad queality but this time it's top notch quality.
The sweatshirt is warm, you can wear it when it's cold but if it's really cold outside you can wear a jacket or something over it!
I really love this sweatshirt. ♥



Well, that's all, now have some pictures of mewearing my outfit with all these clothes from OASAP. ♥


 This is a full body picture, I like it but my face looks weird :(
At least you can see perfectly my outfit!


Here you can see perfectly the serigraph on the sweatshirt! 


Have a close look of the socks, they look amazing, the spikes look great and I really adore how they look!



Here you can see the skirt and socks together, they match perfectly, I love the way they look together!




Now I'm going to evaluate these three amazing clothes from my point of view and I'll put the links to every products so you can buy them!

Socks: 5/5  The color is perfect, the spikes look amazing, the price is really nice plus they're VERY comfortable. I recommend these socks if you're thinking about getting a pair. There are more colors avaliable!





Skirt: 5/5  It's really comfortable and it's started to be one of my favourite skirts, I'd wear it everyday if I could! They have more colores avaliable like yellow and red! The price is great too so I think everyone would be able to buy it if they're interested.
I totally recommend this skirt too!
You can even buy this skirt and socks together, they match perfectly!






Sweatshirt: 4/5 The serigraph is an amazing quality one, the fabric is great, the price is great, it's really comfortable and it matches with so many other clothes, the phrase on it is really cool too!






What are you waiting for? Get these amazing clothings and so many ore products on OASAP.
Click below to go to the store. ♥

1 comment :

  1. OMG!! I love the outfit! The skirt was super cute!! Sadly is out of stock :((((

    ReplyDelete

Cute Poka Dotted Sky Blue Bow Tie Ribbon