Saturday 3 January 2015

Nudy Blue from PINKicon {Sponsor}


 PINKicon is a great online store with a great variety of circle lenses, wigs, accesories, make up, and more... based on China. They offer free shipping service and the quality of their products and service is top notch! Plus they have really nice prizes!
Take a look at the store RIGHT HERE (English version os the site, you can go to the chinese one HERE)

[GET A $5 DISCOUNT USING THE CODE 'A24680000']

First of all I want to thank you PINKicon store for sponsoring me these amazing lenses, they also sent me two boxes of Twinkle Eyes lenses (Grege Gray and Ash Brown) so I'll make two more review about them soon, I also want to apologize because I should have done th review a few days ago but I've been ill and I was not able to be online as much as I wanted to but now I'm fine again so now I bring you a full review about these amazing lenses!


About the lenses:

Brand: GEO Medical
Model: Nudy Blue
Color: Blue/Grayish Blue (I think it kinda depends of your natural eye color, they look blue-grayish on my eyes)
Diameter: 14.2mm
Base Curve: 8.5mm
Water Content: 38%
Life Span: One year
Power Range: From 0.00 to -8.00
If you like them, check them HERE



The shipping was really fast, I got them in two or three weeks I think, I could track where my package was all the time with a tracking code, that's really useful!
When my package arrived, everything was perfectly packed and in perfect conditions!



Inside the package there was some bubble wrap to avoid damage in the shipping process!


They were so nice, they send me two boxes of Twinkle Eyes lenses in two colors (Grege Gray and Ash Brown), I was surprised because I didn't expect that so I'm going to make a review of them soon! They look great and natural, they came 10 pairs of dairy circle lenses but we'll talk about them in my next review, now let's talk about the Nudy Blue!



Of course, they sent me a lenscase, that's really nice because some people who order circle lenses doesn't own one and they don't have any place to put the lenses so this really helps a lot if you're one of those people!
I also got a cute PINKicon Comsmetic lenses wear and care instructions and a cute card where you can write the expiration date of your circle lenses so you don't forget about it!



They're so cute! I've never seen a online store who sends a cute card liks this last one! It's original and nice!

Okay, let's see more items inside the package
These are the lenscase!
A normal transparent ones so you can see the lenses inside.

Now it's time to open the bubble wrap around the lenses' vials! (Remember to click on the pictures so you see a larger view of them!)

Search for this sticker con your vial, now scratch it and you'll find a code, just write it on this GEO anti-fake website!




Here's a really close image of one of the lenses inside the vial, you can see the details and the beautiful blue-grayish color. As you can see, these kind of designs make your eyes look really natural!
Click on it so you can appreciate the details!
Now have a nice view of both side of the lenses inside the lenscase!

If you have any problem opening the vials or you just don't really know how to do it, here you have a little collage where you can see how to open them! Just be careful, they're easy to open but if you need help, just ask for it!



Okay, now it's picture time, first I'll upload a few pictures of my eyes so you can see how they change my eyes!

The lenses color blend in a nice way with natural eye color, as you can see they don't look totally blue but they actually look gray sometimes, it depends on your natural eye color and the lighting!
They look really nice, right?



  I was not wearing make up on these pictures above but I aded a few blue eyeshadow and black eyeliner so circle lenses look better!


I really like this picture below, the color is bright and nice and I like the way it looks with my natural eye color!




Now here are some pictures of me wearing these amazing lenses!
As I said before, I've been ill so please ignore my face and just focus on the lenses!







Okay, here's the resume of the review:
Color: 4/5    I think is a very nice color, plus it's not the typical and common blue, it looks kinda grayish and that's really nice. ♥
Design: 5/5   This design is a simple and natural one it's perfect for people who want to make their eyes look bigger but in a natural way!

Comfort: 4.5/5  First time I wore them they were comfortable but my eyes dried a little after a few hours but that's pretty normal in some cases, I was very tired and I'm sure that was the main reason so don't worry, they're comfortable and you get used to them in no time!
Size: 5/5    14.2 mm is a really normal size for circle lenses, I don't really know if I should give a certain puntuation to lens size because every size is nice, I think!
Price: 5/5   $14.8 is a really nice price to purchase a pair of lenses and getting a lenscase for free HERE!

Overall:  4.7/5 These lenses are high quality and GEO Medical genuine and original at a fantastic price, don't miss the chance and get your ow pair now! You won' regret it, plus the store offers a great variety of products like wigs, eyelashes, make up and more!

Click on the PINKicon banner to go to their fanastic website!





[GET A $5 DISCOUNT USING THE CODE 'A24680000']


Hope you liked it!
You can find PINKicon on:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pinkicononlineshop
Instagram: http://instagram.com/pinkicon_shop
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/pinkicon_shop/
Tumblr: http://pinkicon.tumblr.com/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/pinkiconpinkicon


No comments :

Post a Comment

Cute Poka Dotted Sky Blue Bow Tie Ribbon