Tuesday 10 February 2015

Circle Lenses: Artist Black from Oh My Lens! {Sponsor}


Hello again!
This is the first review about OhMyLens circle lenses so first of all I'll make a little inroduction about the store!  (They were so kind to sponsor me two pair of lenses to review!) ♥
OhMyLens is a really nice store with a great variety of circle lenses, they work with so many Korean circle lenses manufacturers, all their products meet great quality standards, that's a good thing to know!
We know they provide so many different and colorful contact lenses but they also provide them for all types of eyes including nearsighted, farsighted and astigmatism!
The quality fo their products is fantastic!
Their shipping service is fast and I also have to say the customer service is great, they were really kind to me in every moment!
You can take a look at some information about the store HERE ♥
Now let's begin! 

Lenses Information

Brand: Dreamcon Lens
Diameter: 14.2mm
Water Content: 38~42%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: One year disposal
Power Range:  From 0.00 to -10.00
Price: 33$ (29€)

If you like them, you can get them HERE ♥


As I said before, their shipping service is really fast, I got my lens in around fifteen days, I think, that's really nice, sometimes I've had to wait for a month or something like that when I've purchased in some stores!




There was a cute pink sticker with the name of the store, its location and a QR Code you'll be able to scan. ♥


I was very excited because I fell in love with the two pairs of lenses I chose for the reviews!
This is all I found inside the package ♥
Let's take a look!


I found the two pair of lenses inside a closed plastic envelop, two lenscase and some really useful tips and instructions for circle lenses!

These are the vials. ♥ As I said before, they sent me two pair of lenses. Remember today I'm going to review Artist Black and later I'll review Kiss Me Blue


A pair of transparent and transparent pink lenscases ♥


And these are the tips and instructions! I suggest you to click on the picture to enlarge it, you'll see nice information about circle lenses, how to open the vials, circle lenses care... And more! Take a look at it!



Now it's time to open the plastic boxes ♥

This is the first time I've seen the lenses stored in boxes like these ones, I think it's really nice and I will be able to keep the vials inside of them even after taking the lenses out of the vials! ♥


And these are the vials~



Now I'm going to show you more picture of the Artist Black lenses ♥

I really like theses vials' stickers ♥




I decided to take more pictures of the vials so you can see them in so many different ways~


And here's a nice detailed picture where you can see the design and pattern of the lenses ♥
They look great, right?




Okay, so that's everything inside the package, now it's time to open the vials and try these beautiful lenses!
You can read the information above about opening the lenses vials but, as I always do, I'll post a colalge with a few pictures so you'll see how easy is to open them!
Click on the picture to enlarge it!



And now let's put them in their case~


The left one is upside down! ♥



Now it's tiem to show some pictures of me wearing the lenses!
When I tried them for the first time I was really happy with the result ♥



Aw, I really love these lenses, the lens coloe blends so nice with my natural eye color and they enlarge them in a beautiful way! ♥


These lenses look really natural so I decided to do a really simple make up that would go nice with the lenses! ♥








Picure spam~ 
Well, I think they look great, to be honest...

And now let's resume what I think about the lenses~ 

Color: 5/5  : I think black lenses are great!! ♥
Design: 5/5  ☆: This design is really cool and it looks really natural, that's a plus, at least for me.
Comfort: 5/5:  They're really comfortable, I wore them for 4 or 5 hours without any problem!
Size: 5/5    I don't really know if I should rate this because every size is nice, I think and well, these have a really nice size!
Price: 3/5  ☆ 33$ is a nice price even if is higher than other lenses prices!
Overall: 4.5/5  ☆ These lenses are fantastic! ♥

Remember you can find them HERE

And don't forget to take a look at OhMyLens Store  ♥

Find OhMyLens on:


Thanks again to Jinna from OhMyLens for sponsoring me these amazing lenses, soon I'll have another review for you! ♥














1 comment :

Cute Poka Dotted Sky Blue Bow Tie Ribbon