Friday 13 February 2015

SheInside Sweater Review ♥


Hello again!
Maybe you remember time ago I made a review about SheInside clothing! If you don't remember, just go HERE and take a look at it, you'll also see some information about this fantastic online store you need to know!
They have nice prices, a great variety of clothes and accesories and their customer service is really amazing, their staff is nice, polite and they answer all your questions and doubts really fast! That's something everybody appreciates~
They also offer a FREE SHIPPING service on orders over 30$, but if you expend less money, the shipping is really cheap, you can take a look at their shipping information here!
And you can't miss all the offers and sales they have, of course!
Take a look at the store clicking on the logo ♥
After letting you knoe this about SheInside, I want to say thanks to them again for letting me collaborate with them! It means a lot,you know!


Well, let's begin with the shipping experience!
The last time I received something from SheInside the shipping was nice and fast, this time it took a few more days to arrive but that's okay! I also got a tracking number so I could know where my parcel was at any time! ♥
Like the last time, the item was perfectly packed and in perfect conditions ♥


The package has the same look ad the first one I received!

Last time I reviewed a really cool sweatshirt, you can find it HERE or in my last SheInside review HERE 
This time I'm going to review a really beautiful black sweater, THIS one ♥ It's also avaliable in another really cool color ♥
Okay, I opened it and the sweater was inside a closed plastic bag, as you can see in the images below!
If you need, you can click on the images to enlarge them, you'll be able to appreciate the details~



Now it's time to open it and take the sweater out ♥

It looks great, my first impression was really nice, I really liked the color and when I touched it, it was really soft and I thought it had to be really warm. (And it is!)

Here you can take a closer look of the tags and the fabrics, they're good quality! And the touch of the sweater is so nice, it makes you want to hug it!


And I really love the sleeves! I mean, they're not short but they're not long neither, I really lke this kind of sleeve and I don't usually find clothes with them so that's another reason why I love this sweater!

Now let's take a look at the beautiful details of this sweater!
You can see the beautiful golden chain on the shoulders, it looks really nice, and combined with the spike rivets looks amazing!


Here you can see a more detaild picture of the rivets ♥
They're so pretty, I love clothes with rivets and spikes so this is perfect for everyone who loves them too!



As you can see, the quality of this product is top notch, it's warm, cute and I love it! 

Now it's time to put it on!





I decided to wear it with my over knee socks with golden rivets so they match the sweater!



It looks great, right?
What I honestly love about this sweater is that you can combine it with so many clothes, it goes with a skirt or with a pair of jeans, you can wear it with pumps or with sneakers, the number combinations are huge!
The other important par is that is a high quality sweater and it's really warm but you can even wear in every season, at least that is I think!


I totally recommend purchasing from SheInside, you won't be dissapointed, you'll find stuff you'll love: shoes, accesories, coats, tights, leggings... And so much more!
So go and take a look at SheInside and purchase something if you haven't already!
Thanks again to SheInsid for giving me this opprtunity and for having suck a great store!


SHEINSIDE AT:
Instagram: @sheinside_official
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sheinsider
Blog: http://sheinsideofficialblog.blogspot.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Cute Poka Dotted Sky Blue Bow Tie Ribbon