Sunday 15 February 2015

Circle Lenses: ICK Kiss Me Blue from Oh My Lens! {Sponsor}


Hello again! This is the second pair of lenses from OhMyLens I'm going to review!
They were really nice and I got two pair of lenses thanks to them!

You should take a look at the first review I made right HERE, you'll see really useful information about OhMyLens store! And you'll also be able to see another wonderful pair of lenses: the Dreamcon Artist Black!
Oh, and you'll see all the information about the shipping and the package in that review too!
But this time I'm going to review the second pair of lenses: ICK Kiss Me Blue!

Now let's start with the lenses!

Lenses Information:

Brand: ICK
Diameter: 14.00mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 6 months!
Power Range:  From 0.00 to -8.00
Price: 35$ (30.75€)

They're really beautiful! If you like them, you can get a pair HERE! ♥ 

I really liked these lenses, I think the design is really beautiful and original, it reminds me of a cute flower! ♥

Let's take a look!


I really like the transparent box, it's good to keep the vials together inside of it!
Now I'll show you some pictures of the vials!




Here you can see how beautiful these lenses are!
I really love them!






After seeins all these pictures, now it's time to open the vials!
It's really easy but I'll post a simple collage, you'll be able to see how to open them in a really easy way!



Remember you can click on the picture to enlarge them!


It was easy, right?

Now that we've opened the vials... Let's put them in the lenscase!





The right lens is upside down so you can see how they look from both sides!



Have some pictures of me wearing these amazing lenses!


They look really nice!
Normally blue lenses don't use to look great on dark eyes but these look so fantastic!
I like the way they blend with my natural eye color!


They look amazing, right?
I took a few more pictures with a very simple and natural make up!


And now more pictures~






I honestly adore these lenses, they're so beautful, the design is perfect, the color is bright and beautiful and they're really comfortable!

Color: 5/5  : I'm not a huge fan of blue lenses but these are G R E A T ♥
Design: 5/5  ☆: Really cute and precious design!
Comfort: 5/5:  They're really comfortable, I wore them for 6 hours more or less and I didn't notice any problem~ 
Size: 5/5    I don't really know if I should rate this because I think every size is good on circle lenses and well, these have a really nice size!
Price: 3/5  ☆ 35$ is a nice price even if is higher than other lenses prices!
Overall: 4.6/5  ☆ These lenses are amazing! ♥

If you've like these lenses, you should take a look at the store HERE, I totally recommend purchasing these lenses, and the're avaliable in GRAY and BROWN too! They all look so beautiful aw! ♥

And well, this is all I had to say, I hope you liked it!

I want to thanks again OhMyLens store for giving me the opportunity of reviewing these lenses and collaborating with them! I've really enjoyed it!

And don't forget to take a look at OhMyLens Store  ♥

Find OhMyLens on:







4 comments :

  1. Thank you so much!
    I send you and email with all the links and more about the review! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you change the URL of Instagram? Thank you in advance ♥
    https://instagram.com/ohmylensdotcom/

    ReplyDelete

Cute Poka Dotted Sky Blue Bow Tie Ribbon