Tuesday 17 February 2015

OASAP Clothing

Hello again!
Today I'm going to review some clothes from OASAP!
I've previously reviewed a few things from it, you can take a look at my last OASAP review HERE!
Also you may already know OASAP is a fantastic online store with a great variety of products, you can find anything you want here: Shoes, skirts, necklaces, ring, sweaters and more! Their prices are really nice and the customer service is great!
They also ofer FREE SHIPPING worlwide when you make orders of $40 or more!
If not, their shipping service price is really cheap!
Take a look at the store clicking on the logo!


This time I'll be reviewing four things: A beautiful ace of spades ring, a cool sweatshirt, a lovely navy skirt and a beautiful tee~ ♥

I received the parcel in a month more or less. It's okay because it was send during Christmas Holidays and we all know this time is hard for the mail service and it's pretty normal when packages get delayed~
Let's start~

Everything was perfecly packed and in perfect conditions!






I'm going to start with the littlest thing: the ace of spades ring! ♥
It came inside a box! It was also inside a closed little plastic bag~





It's really cute, I love the way it looks, it's a golden ring with a black ace of spades on it... And it's adjustable! That helps a lot because I have little fingers and sometimes every ring is big for them!

Have a few detailed pictures!
You can click on them to enlarge them! ♥





It looks great, right?
Of course it does~
You can get one for you RIGHT HERE ♥

You can also see all the different rings and accesories they have HERE ♥


Now let's continue with the sweatshirt! It looks really cool, okay?
Well, do you know Pokémon? Then you'll surely love this sweatshirt if you like it, it's a lovely Pokéball sweatshirt ♥ I really LOVE IT!

It came inside a closed transparent plastic bag, as you can see in the pictures below~ 



Let's take it out of the bag!






It looks great, to be honest! It's really soft and I love the way it looks! And well, the fact this sweatshirt looks likes a Pokéball makes me so happy, I've always wanted this sweatshirt!
The quality is really nice! I'm sure I'll able to wear a lot in every season!

If you like it, you can get it HERE ON OASAP ♥

You can also take a look at the other tops and sweatshirt from OASAP in THIS SECTION

Now it's time to show you the beautiful skirt! I think it's one of my favourite items of this review!
It was avaliable in navy blue too but I chose the black skirt!







It looks amazing, I love it, I adore the lenght of this skirt, it's not too short and not too long so it's perfect! I think it has becaome one of my favourite skirts since the first time I wore it, honestly!
I can wear it with so many different clothes!

If you've liked it, you can get one FROM HERE!
Remember it's also avaliable in navy blue!
Also take a look at other nice skirts HERE ♥

Now the last item!
It's a wonderful t-shirt with a really cute and adorable look! and it matches perfectly with the skirt!
As the other clothes, it came fold inside a plastic bag!






It soooooo cute, I fell in love with this when I saw it!
It was also avaliable on white but I knew black would suit me better!

You can find it HERE ♥

You could also take a look at other tops and tees from OASAP right HERE♥

Well, not that you've seen all these wonderful clothes now it's time to upload some beautiful pictures wearing them!









Wearing the beautiful SKIRT, T-SHIRT and RING!

Also I'm wearing THESE amazing over the knee socks from OASAP ♥








I'm sure you've liked all these cute clothes and accesories!
Remember OASAP has so many cute and amazing clothing and fashion accesories! You don't want to miss the chance of getting new clothing for your wardrobe!

I hope you liked this!

You can go to OASAP store clicking on their logo below!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Cute Poka Dotted Sky Blue Bow Tie Ribbon