Tuesday 31 March 2015

Circle Lenses: Vassen Sakura Candy Violet from PinkyParadise ♥


Im a little bit late for this review because I've been very busy again and I don't know what to do to to get more free time!

This time I'm going to review these beautiful lenses: the Sakura Candy Violet  from the fantastic PinkyParadise store!
The shipping was really fast and everything came in perfect conditions!

LENSES INFORMATION: 
Brand: Vassen
Diameter: 15.00mm
Water Content: 42%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life SpanOne year
Price: 22,90$


If you like them, you can take a look HERE

As I said before, the shipping was fast and I got my parcel really soon, in two weeks or less!
Let's take a look at what I received!





As always, I got a cute pair of hair pads, this time they were blue! I already have the black and pink ones! These are really useful when you don't want your hair to be falling over your face all the time!




I saw the circle lenses vial inside a nice red envelop!
And the macaroon lenscase is so cute ♥ 
I really love the combination of yellow and bright green!




It's so cute and lovely, I really like the beautiful "L" letter you can see to difference the right and the left circle lens ♥
Now it's time to take a look at the vials!



I already have almost the same lenses in green but violet is such a wonderful color for circle leses so I really needed to get these and make a lovely review for them! ♥
Now let's open the vials! As I always do, I'm going to post a collage where you can see how to open the vials, itis quite simple, not gonna lie!
Click on the picture to enlarge it just in case you need it!




I washed the lenscase, I added some solution for contact lenses and then I put the lenses inside it! After waiting for a few hours now I'm able to try them!




They look so beautiful, right? The color is a really nice violet, it doesn't look to bright or too dark, it's perfect! I also really like the way it looks on my eyes, they blend really nice with my eyes even if they don't look really natural, but I don't really care because I already knew I was not lookking for a natural look with these circle lenses.

Now... What about taking a look at some pictures? ♥








You can really see how good the look in these last three pictures! ♥

Now time to say what I think about these lenses:

Color: 5/5☆:  The big violet inner ring looks really cute and it nicely blends with the black outer ring. It makes a cute effect. 
Design 5/5  ☆: This design is really cute and nice, it's simple but great at the same time!
Comfort 5/5:  They're really comfortable I didn't notice anything bad, my eyes didn't dry or get irritated!
Enlargement: 5/5    These lenses enlarge my eyes in a nice way! ♥
Price: 4.5/5  ☆ 22,90$ is a realy nice price, really affordable for everyone!
Overall: 4.9/5  These lenses are great, I really recommend them! They will make your eyes look really cute and beautiful at the same time! ♥ 



If you've liked these lenses, remember you can find them HERE ♥



Click on the banner and go to PinkyParadise store ♥
Remember you ca use the code "staytrueorgtfo" to get a free cute animal lenscase and a free gift! ♥
Take a look at it!





















3 comments :

Cute Poka Dotted Sky Blue Bow Tie Ribbon